Thursday, May 1, 2014

Falling for Florals

If there is one spring trend that I can get on board with, it's floral. I love flowers in general (as evidenced here & here) so my gravitational pull towards all things blooming seems natural. That being said, I'm always a little hesitant to capitalize too much on a trend, for fear that I'll regret my buying choices a few short months down the road. So, here are a few fun pieces I'll just daydream about, and two ways I've incorporated the trend into my own wardrobe.

Daydreaming...

[I love this flower Adidas sweatshirt.]

[These flats would be so cute paired with a belted dress.]

[The perfect case for that unlikely day that I get an iPhone.]

[A fun pop of color for the living room.]

[Cute floral shorts for summertime.]

My Take...

[floral sunglasses from Loft]

[floral C'est La Vie tee from J.Crew]

What spring trend are you admiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment