Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo Friday!

Tulips are my favorite flower and lucky for me, they are planted all over our neighborhood.  They have been helping to wake up my sleepy eyes this week when I'm driving home from work.  Thanks for reading this week and have a splendid weekend!
xo Dana


After a long week, I am definitely looking forward to a relaxing weekend! Don't forget to watch the Kentucky Derby! xoCarrie



I love this May Day painting by Phoebe Wahl on my Taproot calendar!  So many good things happening this month.  Last night we went to our first showing of Wicked (Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity!) and it was, as I knew it would be, AMAZING.  Today we close on our house (!!!!), tomorrow we get to see Wicked again (!!!!), and next week we're moving(!!!!).  Good days and weeks ahead for sure.  Hope you've had a great week!  Happy May and Happy Weekend!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment