Tuesday, September 2, 2014

hello september

Although it doesn't feel like fall today; once September hits I can't help but feel the sense that it is time.  Time for cooler weather, cozy sweatshirts, jeans, long sweaters and scarves.  Time for pumpkin coffee, falling leaves and crisp evenings. 

 I know,  I know...I am totally getting ahead of myself.  

But, just in case you are right there with me, here are a few of my favorite fall links from around the web!

1) These pumpkin snickerdoodles are first on my list of things to try this fall that involve pumpkin.  With the cinnamon cream cheese icing, they are sure to be a huge hit.

2)  Also high up on my list of things to make involing pumpkin is this pumpkin spice crunch cake.

3)  Not to get all pumpkin crazy on you but these pumpkin cinnamon rolls look like the perfect start to any Saturday this autumn.

4)  I think these glittery acorns would make the perfect fall center-piece for our dining table this year!

5)  Also, glittered pumpkins.  Find out how here.

6)  This is a great craft to make for the upcoming season if you have several nights to work on it.


  It never hurts to get started early, right?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment