Friday, February 5, 2016

this is my confession...

We moved last weekend! And I have to be honest with you, moving 100% brings out the worst in me. I still feel disorganized and sort of stressed, but we LOVE the house. And I can't wait to share some photographs with you, hopefully in the next week or two. In the meantime, it's been a busy week at work so I'll just leave you with this one thing.

I am sort of ashamed to admit this because I used to think that Justin Bieber was literally one of the most annoying human beings ever to walk the face of the earth. But for some reason I am finding myself liking?....maybe even loving??.....ALL of his new songs??? If you're wondering -- I am using too many question marks here because I'm still a little puzzled by this revelation. But go ahead and play What Do You Mean, Sorry and Love Yourself over and over again because I'll gladly listen and probably get up and dance and then use the line "my mama don't like you, and she likes everyone" on you if you make me mad.

Thanks, Justin. I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment