Tuesday, February 9, 2016

winter weekend

This past weekend, we trekked down to Carlisle to spend some time with my parents and Tommy and Annabel.  The weekend flew by too quickly, as always but we managed to squeeze in a bunch of fun.  On Saturday afternoon, we took the kiddos to the Turkey Hill Experience in Columbia, PA.  It was a fun way to spend an afternoon.  I think the kids each enjoyed different parts of the experience but I know for sure they all loved the free samples of ice cream (as did the rest of us!)! The slide and the ball pit also seemed to be a big hit for the girls and I think Tommy enjoyed making his own flavor of ice cream!

 On the way into the experience there was a bunch of information about different types of cows and this painted cow - and my silly child loves making this face all the time now.


 My little farmer loved milking the cows!  She was kind of a natural :)

 Driving the Turkey Hill truck!

Our little nuts!
Somehow I didn't get any pictures of anything else!

 We also took the kids sledding on Friday afternoon and my dad took Tommy cross country skiing for the first time.   Love these winter weekends and fun with our family!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment