Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Summer Blooms!

This summer I've been being really nice to myself and buying flowers often. I spotted these Billy Balls early in the summer (my wedding flower of choice!) in Virginia, and though I didn't buy them (no sense in dressing up the hotel room), I can't wait to get 300 of them by mail order in a few weeks!
xoCarrie

These beautiful lavender hydrangeas have become my very favorite this summer and I feel very lucky that I get to see them everyday when I walk outside.  What is your favorite summer bloom?
xo Dana 

 Like Dani, I've been enjoying the beautiful, showy hydrangeas that are right outside our doorstep. Love summer flowers! I just added four more perennials to our garden so by next summer, I'll have plenty to choose from. Hope you're having a great week! See you back here on Friday.
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment