Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: The Active Life

My trainer, Mandi, has some cool photos of her doing handstands, so the other day I thought I'd give it a try. I can only stand up that straight for about 2 seconds before I fall over. Guess I need more practice...and planks. After Will snapped this photo for me, he and Tommy and Annabel gave it a try, too. Hope you're having a good week! Now go do some burpees...and then make tacos!
-chelsey


I feel a little lame saying that lately I've been doing a lot of....walking. But when it's 4-6 miles in ninety-degree heat, I swear it is no joke! Combined with weekly zumba and a lot of salads, I am feeling pretty good! xoCarrie

 Ever since I ran Broad Street (a month ago!) I have been struggling to get back out there.  My runs have been short and hard and I haven't been happy with them.  I decided to pick up a couple pairs of bright and fun shorts over the weekend to help motivate me and get my "rojo" (running mojo) back! Hoping it helps!
xo Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment