Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lately

Robert and I have both been pretty busy at work these past few weeks, so life has been all about the little moments: pretty November skies, easy work night dinners, a quiet weekend away in Maryland with friends and an impromptu trip to IKEA on the drive home. Below are a few photos, if you'd like to see...

[I can't help but order the Swedish meatballs on every trip to IKEA. Seriously they are so good.]

[I might have gone a little crazy in the children's section (admittedly, my favorite area to walk through), but there has been so much baby news around here lately! Robert picked out the goose and I think it might be my favorite too.]

[I snapped up this little print for a whopping $3.00. I said I was saving it for a baby room someday (in the future, dont' get any ideas!) but I might have to hang it up sooner.]

[We made loaded potatoes earlier in the week so I made homemade bacon bits. Bacon really does make everything taste better.]

[My commute has been a little frosty lately! I was running late (late for me, anyway) a couple of mornings ago because 1) I left late and 2) I had to scrape my car.

[I snapped up this Honest Company cleaner on Friday, and I really love the grapefruit scent.]

[Sometimes, the day has been too tiresome to wear real pants past 5:15. This was one of those days.]

[I tend to get on breakfast kicks, and right now I've been eating the following every morning: multi-grain Cheerios with almond milk, soft-boiled egg and strawberries, with a side of flaxseed.]

[Thai Peanut Ginger Sauce...]

[...makes for an easy weeknight supper when paired with soba noodles & salmon.] 

[Is it the weekend yet?! I want to go wedding dress shopping already!!]

What have you been up to lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment