Friday, November 14, 2014

Photo Friday!

What are you up to this weekend? I'm going wedding dress shopping (!!) at the J.Crew in the King of Prussia mall and couldn't be more excited! I'm also hoping to score a few more home goods at Anthropolgie to spruce up the apartment I now share with Robert. (I've been working on the bedroom, above.) Thanks for reading this week! Stay warm this weekend!

We are so excited to have everyone coming to our house this weekend for fun, wedding dress shopping and a cousin sleep over!  Sommer put these 3 pillows on the floor the other day and said, "this is my sleep over bed, mama!" She is ready!
Have a great weekend!
xo Dana

Thankful for a weekend with family searching out the perfect wedding gown for Carrie!  Have a great weekend!
-Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment