Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thin Mint Milkshake

I know a lot of people who literally freak out when they can finally get their hands on a box of girl scout cookies. I have never been one of those people. Don't get me wrong, they're good, those girl scout cookies, and given a night alone with a movie like Pitch Perfect, I could probably eat an entire box in one sitting. But as I've said before, if I'm going to eat something sweet, it's most likely going to be a donut. Or three.

All that said, this past weekend, as Robert and I were getting ready to head back to PA, we got wind of the fact that a friend's daughter was selling girl scout cookies outside of IHOP. So we stopped by to say hello, and ended up buying two boxes of the most typical girl scout cookies of all time: peanut butter patties and thin mints. And though they're definitely consumable all by their lonesome, all I could think of doing with the latter variety was blending them up with some chocolate mint ice cream and milk.




It was our dessert on Sunday night, and it was good.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment