Wednesday, November 19, 2014

dainty gold jewelry

I have my fair share of chunky necklaces that I like to wear on occasion, but for everyday, I tend to go for a much simpler look: gold studs, a thin gold necklace and, of course, my beautiful gold engagement ring. A few years ago, while perusing the sale section at Banana Republic, I found the perfect dainty gold necklace -- a gold bar bearing the word Blessed. But after years and years of everyday wear, I finally had to retire it recently and was able to replace it this weekend while shopping at the King of Prussia mall (for my wedding dress! eek. sneak peak coming soon!). We checked out Madewell, a store I had only ever read about, and I picked up the gorgeous necklace and earrings below. It probably sounds silly, but I swear my wardrobe is more versatile with just this subtle change.




Do you have a go-to jewelry look?

No comments:

Post a Comment