Tuesday, November 18, 2014

under the weather

On Sunday night, after our family had come, had loads of fun and gone home, I found myself coming down with my first bad cold of the season.  I promptly put myself to bed at 8:30 and after a quick morning at work yesterday, I collected all the best cold remedies and spent the rest of the cold, rainy day inside with my little.
I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things for when I'm feeling under the weather since we are heading into cold and flu season.

 ^^I love these little Halo's all the time but when I've got a sore throat they feel pretty good going down.  Also, a gold package of Lipton tea?  Who doesn't want that when they are feeling bad?

 ^^A hot cup of tea and my hubby's Eagles blanket are two of my favorite things to curl up with.

 ^^Homemade vegetable soup - recipe here.

 ^^Boxes and boxes of Kleenex and cough drops are a must.

^^one of my favorite essential oils.  This is a good one to use before you get sick to keep you well but once I'm already sick, I like to slather it on and breathe in deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment