Wednesday, May 7, 2014

divine chocolates

When people are handing out candy at work, I almost never oblige. Part of this is my inclination towards not gaining fifty pounds while I sit in a cubie in front of a computer all day, but the other part is that I just don't like candy that much. If I'm going to indulge, frankly, I'll be binging on potato chips or donuts before anything else. But the other day, I was in the mood for something a little sweet and not too calorie-heavy, and ended up trying these Skinny Cow divine filled chocolates in peanut butter creme. They are delicious and the perfect not too bad for you treat for those nights when your cup of hot water after dinner just isn't cutting it.

[divine filled]

[you get three in a pack!]


[mmmm]

Have you got any favorite grocery store snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment