Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Virtual Coffee Date

I think it might be fun to have coffee together once a month.  Will you join me today?

If we were having coffee this morning, I would tell you that I am pretty darn tired.  Last week I started my new job which requires me to get up at 4am Monday-Friday.  I survived my first week but almost didn't make it past about 6pm on Friday night.  

If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you that this past Sunday was the best day.  I don't know about you but I feel like I am constantly on the go.  After starting work last week, I decided our weekends need to be much more relaxed.  So, after church on Sunday we spent the rest of the day at home; playing, cleaning and relaxing.  We even took afternoon naps together!  Perfect!




I'd also tell you that we live in an area that has so much fun stuff to do and Sommer and I are lucky to have some new friends that love to do the same things we do!  

Longwood Gardens
We spent one morning, a couple weeks ago, at Longwood Gardens and then another morning last week at a bounce house nearby.  I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to take Sommer to do these things.  We are also super close to the Philly Zoo and all the fun attractions in downtown Philadelphia. 

Speaking of Philly, if we were having coffee this morning, I would tell you that I am considering signing up for the Philly 10k in September.  Hmmm...

One last thing, I would tell you that I am loving my essential oils lately.  Do you use them?  I have been using them for a few years now but am really starting to see their benefit lately.  My favorite?  Peppermint.  I'll have more on my "essential essential oils" next week!

  source

I'm curious, what would you tell me if we were having coffee today?


No comments:

Post a Comment