Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Co-Worker Gift

Every year I struggle with the same conundrum - what, if anything, to buy my co-workers. When I mentally check through the list of small, reasonably priced, relatively desirable gift objects, I just don't come up with anything too original. And so a few nights ago, as Brigid and I were enjoying a relaxing night in front of the Christmas tree drinking hot chocolate and listening to the Amy Grant Christmas station on Pandora, I voiced my first-world problem to her. And you know what guys? She made the best suggestion: mini bottles of champagne! And so I took that advice and ran, literally, to the liquor store and then to Helena's Chocolate Cafe & Creperie for some French macaroons. They were the perfect little addition.

{The goods}


I wrapped the macaroons in tissue paper and tied them to the bottle 
with some ribbon and a name tag.


And P.S. thanks to this Blood Orange Sparkling soda, this gift also works
for pregnant co-workers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment