Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chocolate Cookie

I feel like all I do on this blog sometimes is talk about how I don't really like chocolate all that much, except for, oh yeah, that chocolate cake, hot cocoa cookie, baked chocolate pudding recipe I have tucked away. I guess I can justify this by saying that it's quite rare that I eat chocolate, but when I do, it's intensely chocolate-y. Kind of like these chocolate on chocolate cookies.


I found these on Pinterest, and you can find the recipe over here at Pinch of Yum (her cookies are far more beautiful than mine). These are sort of reminiscent of chocolate shortbread cookies and are the absolute perfect way to use up all that butter you have lying about. ;) The only real issue I ran into was not being able to find red and green Christmas sprinkles at not one, but two stores! What's the deal Carlisle? Anyway, the peppermint sprinkles still taste good and these are a delicious addition to any Christmas baking arsenal.

{setting the mood}

{best Christmas CD}


{this is where I could just stop baking and eat the batter with a spoon}





Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment