Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things at the moment:

Pretty Mums
 It is so fun seeing colorful mums and pumpkins all over the place! 

My old, grungy TOMS
 In all honesty, about 92% of all my stuff is in a big, old storage unit at the moment.  The one pair of closed toe shoes that I have out are these and I am so thankful for that.

Zumba
I have been doing Zumba off and on for the past 5 years or so but recently I have just been loving it so much.  I love my current instructor and look forward to her class every week.  So fun!
Check out THIS video from my instructor.  I love all the squats!

The best sweatshirt ever.
 This sweatshirt is the most cozy ever.  It is perfect for cool mornings and chilly evenings.  I highly recommend getting one for yourself.

Ice cream.
 It's just my favorite.

Pumpkin everything.
 Pumpkin is great added to overnight oats!

Watching this girl grow up.
She has been amazing me lately, especially at the park.  It is so fun to watch her explore and conquer the bigger things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment