Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Year One

I have been so blessed to spend this past year blogging here at We Three with my sisters and can not believe how fast the last 365 days have gone by.  My little family has been through so many changes and although some weeks have seemed like a whirlwind, I am so happy to be where we are today.
 
Here are a few of my favorite bloggable moments from this year:

drinking lots of green smoothies.

 visiting the farm with Carrie & Sommer at the end of last summer.

making these cute little halloween friends.

celebrating my sweet baby's first birthday. <3

the beginning of our cloth diapering journey.

making lots of homemade pancakes.

and the most delicious tortillas i've ever had.

our first and last visits to the allentown farmers market.

enjoying beautiful days with my favorite people.

I know without a doubt that the next 365 days hold many more changes for us but I can't wait to see where we are at the beginning of next July!  Thank you so much for reading this year and I hope you'll continue on the journey with us! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment