Monday, July 8, 2013

happy anniversary!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  

Image
 
That classic quote from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" pretty much sums up the reason I decided to start writing here at WeThree with my sisters.  Ever since I got to high school, the years seem to pass by faster and faster.  Writing here a couple times a week gives me the opportunity to tune in and really think about how we're spending our days and put it all down on "paper" so we can remember.  

Amazingly, tomorrow marks one year since we started writing here at WeThree.  A lot has changed in the past year, most noticeably with the kids.  Annabel learned to walk and talk, Tommy played his first season of soccer, got up to a purple belt in karate and made it through Kindergarten with flying colors.  We went on family vacations, hiked some trails, cooked a lot of food, and I did a ton of knitting.  In the midst of it all, I've been here, two to three times a week, recording a lot of it on the pages of this little blog.  I can't believe it's gone by so quickly, but I've enjoyed every minute.  Here's to another year full of family, food, and fun!

 Let's take a look back...






















 Summer 2012

Summer 2013

Hope you've enjoyed reading here these last months (or weeks or days if you've just found us!) as much as we've enjoyed writing!  I'm looking forward to seeing what the next year has in store for us here at WeThree.  Hope you'll read along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment