Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ordinary Days

Good Morning!  We spent our Easter weekend at the Outer Banks with Chels & her family and my parents.  It was a much needed getaway for us and I've got some pictures to share with you from our wonderful weekend.  

After a looong trip down, we arrived at my favorite place on the East Coast:


Sommer was reunited with her two favorite cousins on Friday!  She was so thrilled to have someone her size to run around with all weekend.  I think she gave Annabel about 100 hugs & kisses over the course of a few days!

Chels, Will, Matt & I got to go out on a double date one night and had a delicious dinner overlooking the Sound Side of the Outer Banks.  We also ate a combined total of 2lbs of Sweet Frog after dinner :)

We had our favorite breakfast on Saturday - fresh, warm duck donuts.

Perfect spring day on the beach <3

After church on Easter Sunday...

I love this picture of Annabel eating her ice cream while we took a walk on the boardwalk along the sound...she looks so happy!
I hope you had a joyful Easter weekend with your loved ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment