Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Theme Week: Valentines Day

Valentine's Day Rice Krispie Treats

Here is a simple adjustment to an easy and delicious dessert/snack.  And pretty much everyone loves Rice Krispie Treats so I think making these will make the people you love happy!  You can find the recipe I used here - I just used less sprinkles and I cut mine out into little hearts.


here's what you will need (plus butter)
add some pretty sprinkles
press them into a 9x13in pan
enjoy your treats with a warm drink.
**Just a side note:  I tried to cut these out into hearts when they were pretty soft and it didn't work too well so I let them sit for a good while and then they were super hard, so if you are going to cut them out into shapes I would only wait about 30 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment