Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chick #2


Hi!
I’m Dana, the middle sister.  I am so happy to be blogging here with my two sisters – two of my very favorite people!

I live in south central PA with my husband, Matt and my 6 mo.nth old little girl, Sommer.  I recently landed my dream job – being a stay at home mama to my little girlie. 


We spend our days playing; going to the pool with our BFF’s, cooking and baking new things with the foods from our CSA, and taking walks around our little town.  You’ll hear more about our daily adventures as time goes on, I’m sure.  I also hope to share more about my goals for 2012 which include organizing and simplifying my life and home and working my way from running 5k’s to someday a marathon (hopefully with the other 2 of WeThree!)

I am a graduate of Cottey College (A.A) and Shippensburg University (B.A. in Psychology) and before staying home I was a case worker for 4 years which I found to be my other dream job.  I love working with people and helping them learn to be the best they can be. 

I hope you keep coming back to find encouragement, fun and lots of food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment