Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lastly :)

Hello again! Though I introduced myself in our very first post, I am back to share a bit more!
My name is Carrie and I live in south central Pennsylvania about twenty minutes from my dear hometown of Carlisle, PA. I have a loving family, a busy boyfriend, and some great friends that are practically like family, anyway. J

I graduated from college in 2008 with a degree in art history and have since gone back to school to obtain my teaching certificate in elementary education. Currently I have a very nice job in an office working 8-5 that has nothing to do with either of these things!

Though I have tried to nail down a distinct career path at least twice (and more like three times), I still feel like I don’t really know what it is that I want to do. Since I am a bit of a worry-wart (and this is probably a bit of an understatement), I occupy my extra energy and time by cooking and baking, painting, fixing up old things and exercising. I love to run and walk outside or work out on the elliptical while watching shows like River Monsters and Swamp People.  I also love to read, cut recipes out of magazines while watching DVDs of Dawson’s Creek and play the piano. I like history a lot, and love traveling, but really I am a homebody. I like to work and have a schedule and I really hate feeling listless!

I know I have said it once, but I am very excited to be starting this little blog with my sisters! I hope that you will stop by often to get to know us and share in our diverse (and not so diverse!) interests. Stay tuned tomorrow for photo Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment