Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Insta-Wednesday: Wardrobe Staple

This picture has quickly become the one that I use for all identification purposes online and this jacket has quickly become my go-to when I need to look a little better than usual. Somehow it manages to simultaneously dress an outfit up and down, in that effortless way that is usually anything but effortless. I found nice options at Target & Kohls, but ultimately went with the Target version (surprise, surprise). xoCarrie

My number one wardrobe staple is a toss up between a good pair of jeans and a hooded zip-up sweatshirt. At the moment though, I'm loving this pair of jeans that I was fortunate enough to find on final sale (read:  $10!!) at J.Crew while shopping with my sisters right after Christmas. Win!
-chelsey (as if you didn't already know just based on my choice of clothing) :)

I bought this flannel from Old Navy back in the fall and have worn it at least once a week ever since.  It is perfect for almost any occasion and can be worn over or under as a layering piece.  It's by far my favorite piece of clothing.
xo Dana
similar top here

No comments:

Post a Comment