Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Favorite Christmas Ornament

[It's tough for me to pick just one favorite ornament because I truly love them all. There's the life jacket ornament I bought Robert after we narrowly avoided being caught in a thunderstorm off the coast of Bar Harbor, Maine. There's the beautiful glass Santa's I bought at Target (where else?) when I felt like my first ever Christmas tree was seriously lacking. There's the numerous red apples that my mom purchased for me for roughly $1 (in total) from some sort of second hand sale. There's the ornaments from Robert's childhood that his mom saved and gave to me prior to our wedding. And there's even a beautiful mermaid from my best friend Mary, whose hair looks like (at least in my niece's opinion) chicken. But none of them quite compare to the gingerbread man Robert gave me for our first Christmas together, in 2013. It signifies when and where we met and reminds me every day just how lucky I am.:] xoCarrie

Like Carrie, I find it almost impossible to choose just one favorite ornament. But as I was searching the tree this morning for the one that stuck out to me the most, this was it. I love our little family and this adorable reminder of the people I am most thankful for. 
-chelsey

Just like my sisters, I had a tough time deciding which ornament to choose.  There are just so many beautiful and fun ornaments on our tree; all with some significance.  But, I have a set of 4 little glass angels that were passed down to me from my great grandmother.  I love hanging them on our tree each year and remembering my Mimi.
xo Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment