Friday, July 31, 2015

Radishes with Creamy Ricotta

I've talked about my affinity for the radish and butter combination in the past, and I recently rediscovered it when I found this recipe for an easy appetizer in an old Real Simple. It's perfect for summer, makes a beautiful presentation and (in my experience) surprises people with its deliciousness. I like to leave the radish tops on as natural silverware.


To make your dip, mix one cup of ricotta cheese with 2-3 tablespoons of room temperature salted butter and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and top with chives, sea salt and more black pepper. Serve alongside 2 bunches of radishes (about sixteen).

Try it for your next summer barbecue & eat the leftovers for a midnight snack. ;)
Have a great weekend! xoCarrie

No comments:

Post a Comment