Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Anything Goes!

This past weekend I got to celebrate my bachelorette party with bluegrass, some of my favorite people, Thai food, dancing & a flower crown. It was pretty great! I'm hoping to share some more photos soon, but in the meantime I have to thank my wonderful bridesmaids for planning such a fun night out! If only wearing flower crowns and doing the wobble was an everyday occurrence. ;)
xoCarrie

I found these sweet pictures of Tommy and Annabel on my phone - from Brett and Jonae's wedding a few weeks ago.  Sommer had my phone during part of the ceremony and captured these two in such a sweet way!  Love seeing life through the eyes of littles.
Dana 

 Every July, there's a span of 14  days where, between Will's family and my family, we celebrate 8 birthdays and 2 anniversaries: 12 - Charlie, Sydney and Isla, 14 - my dad, 15 - my bff who totally counts as family, 17 - Will and I, 18 - me, 19 - Dani and Matt, 21 - Robert, and 25 - Grayson. We're in the midst of that time right now and will be doing lots of celebrating in the days to come. Don't worry, I'll eat a piece of cake for you! Happy Birthday Molly! Love you :)
-chelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment