Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: Favorite New Thing

After both of my sisters shared their beautiful gold jewelry a few weeks back, I was determined to find a few gold pieces of my own.  I bought these sparkly earrings and this delicate bracelet for Carrie's shower last month and have loved wearing them ever since!


I have my first wedding dress fitting tonight (!!) and one thing I absolutely had to have for the appointment was shoes! Last week I started to panic after I searched numerous stores in a gigantic mall and came up with zilch. But Amazon saved me with these lovely (albeit slightly pricey) strappy Badgley Mischka wedges. I love them! xoCarrie

 Just got these three new books in the mail recently and can't wait to get started knitting and reading! The first is the new book from Carrie Bostick Hoge called Anthology 2/Simple Pleasures. I'm hoping to make that sweater on the front cover and also a shawl and cowl found within the pages, just for starters. The second is a new book by Jessica Turner called Fringe Hours and the third is Marie Kondo's The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. I've heard good things about both and am looking forward to reading them. Hope you're having a good week! Read any good books lately?
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment