Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Insta-Wednesday: The Last Photo I Took

We visited the park yesterday afternoon and Sommer kept telling me, "I like really high, mama".  I always get so nervous with her on the big kid swing but she looks so confident in this picture - sometimes you just have to let them fly.
Have a great Wednesday!
xo Dana


The last photo I took was at the Army War College golf course track yesterday afternoon. I spotted this bench while running & thought it described my mood for the day. :]
xoCarrie

 Annabel and I built a block castle yesterday and then she went to great pains to protect the princess. The "green evil man" (that you can barely see at the bottom of the photo) got stomped on by the dragon first, and then Annabel the giant took out the dragon. Mission: Save the Princess Without Knocking Over a Single Block...COMPLETED.
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment