Friday, March 13, 2015

Photo Friday!

Last Saturday night Robert & I had a blast hanging out with these three (+ some others!) while celebrating our good friend Justin's 30th birthday! I'm excited for another fun weekend, complete with some delicious Trรถegs beer, buying our wedding bands (!) and finishing up my current read Claire DeWitt & the City of the Dead. Have a lovely weekend! xoCarrie

 We've been loving the warmer days this week.  Unfortunately, it's not warm enough for the beach yet but pretending to be there is almost as great.  Have a great weekend!
xoDana

 We got a piano! It's been almost 15 years since I've had access to a piano right in my own home and I'm so excited to see how much I remember from my 8 years of lessons as a kid. Tommy and Annabel couldn't be more excited and have been writing their own songs daily. Hooray for music and this beautiful old instrument! Happy Weekend!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment