Friday, March 20, 2015

a little blog post for Friday

I was going to enlist the girls in a regular Photo Friday today, but instead I decided to share just a few photos from the past week or so. It's been a long seven days, and I am pretty excited for the quiet weekend ahead. Here are a few moments that got me through the week...

[Last Saturday I walked down to the gym and it was so nice to see the sun! I know I just blogged about being okay with winter, but now that I've had a taste of warm weather, I am thinking spring.]

[Robert and I bought our wedding bands last Saturday, and I am thrilled with both of our choices and this adorable shirt that I got my nephew, Tommy, to wear. It's all in the details!]

[I was actually planning to write a blog entitled "Robert's Favorite Dinner" this week, detailing his love for tomato and sausage risotto. I didn't quite get around to it (more to come -- hopefully next week!), but I'm still sharing this cute photo of him enjoying his supper.]

[Robert and I now have a tradition of going to the Market Cross Pub on (or near) St. Patty's Day for corned beef and cabbage. We went on Monday night, and it was so delicious and SO filling. I almost didn't eat breakfast the next day.....almost.]

[Just a pretty picture of some daffodils ($5 impulse buy) reflected in our toaster.]

[I found a new product for curly hair a couple of weeks ago (DevaCurl) and it's been nice to be able to be lazy and not straighten it every once in awhile. I snapped this photo on a day that I thought it was looking particularly good, although for some reason I'm not really looking at the camera. I can never tell where to look! Is it just me?]

[Robert brought home cupcakes from work this week from a place called Sublime Bakery and they were ridiculous good. They were too good. I actually took them back to work yesterday so that I would stop eating them. But it was a nice treat during this extra long week.]

Thanks for reading this week. :) Have a great weekend!
xoCarrie

No comments:

Post a Comment