Wednesday, February 25, 2015

a few favorite recipes

If you've been around this blog for a little while, you probably know that I am a lover of Pinterest.  I love browsing the pins that my friends add and finding inspiration for everything from crafts to home decorating to delicious eats. 
Lately I have been taking to my Food/Drink board each Sunday as I prepare my weekly menu and grocery list.  In the last two weeks we have tried multiple new recipes and surprisingly they have all turned out to be delicious - even for our usually picky 3 year old!

Sommer and I made these Power Muffins a couple weeks ago and they were a huge hit.  Packed with lots of yummy stuff and perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.

 Then over the weekend, we made one of my all-time favorite Pinterest recipes: 
You cannot go wrong with this one!

Another go-to recipe for us recently are these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.  The recipe also shares a berry compote to top the pancakes which is definitely my favorite part!
^^Daddy makes the best pancakes!^^

And, just so you don't think all we do is bake and eat sweet stuff around here, here are two wonderful savory dinner recipes that I would definitely recommend. 
 
We added ours to spaghetti because Sommer had requested spaghetti and meatballs.  The meatballs are stuffed with mozzarella as an added bonus!

One of my hubby's faves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment