Friday, January 16, 2015

Photo Friday!

I pulled this picture out of the woodwork because 1) I love it and 2) my computer won't upload any new images! Regardless, you guys, I am exhausted this week and so happy that it's the weekend. Here's to a quiet couple of days with a little less to do than usual! Thanks for reading.
xoCarrie

Happy Weekend!  
I am so happy to see Friday come around again.  It has been a long, cold and under-the-weather week around here; perfect for snuggles on the couch, hot cocoa and selfies with my girl.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be working a lot of Saturday so I fully intend to completely enjoy my one day off on Sunday!
xo Dana 

 You guys! It snowed! Not much, and it was gone by early afternoon, but this is where the kids sat forever this morning looking out at our snow-dusted woods. With a two-hour-delay, a hot cup of coffee (I've been adding a little half-and-half, a little maple syrup, and some cinnamon lately) and a warm "top of the morning" muffin (recipe coming soon!), it was the perfect morning to sit and stare. Happy Weekend to you!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment