Thursday, October 2, 2014

peanut butter + honey

Peanut butter + honey has always been a favorite combination of mine. Growing up, I used to slather a slice of white bread with a thin layer of peanut butter, top it with a thick drizzle of honey and microwave the entire thing until the bread became crispy and crystallized. I'm not sure if this is/was appetizing to anyone else, but I used to gobble this up with abandon every day after school.

I've since updated my eating habits a bit, and though I don't often indulge in this particular snack, the PB&H flavor combo hasn't lost its appeal one bit. So, I was super excited to see this Skippy  product on the shelf! Peanut butter with honey already mixed in!? What a life hack! So far I've enjoyed the spread on wheat toast for breakfast and on apples and bananas as a snack. Delicious.

Find out more about this product here!

No comments:

Post a Comment