Tuesday, October 21, 2014

a little bit of the weekend

This weekend was so great.  I love weekends and I especially love fall weekends.  Here's a bit of what we did...
 
 We traveled to the Lehigh Valley on Friday evening and after getting there and having a bite to eat, Matt and I ran out for a bit.  We drove out to the Daisy Bar, a cute 50's or 60's style restaurant and got these yummy sundaes.  

 Saturday morning we headed to this park in College Hill in Easton to run around a bit.  I love, love, love this place and this amazing view makes it even better.  There is the cutest little cottage for sale right to the left of this picture and I may have tried to convince Matt that we need to buy it. ;o)

On Saturday afternoon, we went to our little cousin, Chloe's soccer game!  She did great and her team won!  Then, we went on a hayride with the family and picked out pumpkins at this local farm.  Perfect way to spend a fall afternoon.
trying to get a good family picture.
 windblown on the hayride.
I love these two cuties.

Saturday night we celebrated Chloe's 7th birthday!  We had so much fun!  Matt's cousin Cheryl is the best and always has glow sticks on hand for parties!  Therefore, the following ensued...
 I think my girl has some pretty sweet dance moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment