Friday, August 15, 2014

Photo Friday!

Two weeks ago this afternoon we were heading up to Maine! Time flies. And though I'm not sure I'd be willing to make the drive again today; if snapping my fingers and being there instantly was an option, I'd be drinking a blueberry beer right now. :) Have a great weekend, everyone! xoCarrie

 Anybody else have kids who are obsessed with Frozen? This is about all we listen to right now and I have found myself dreaming Frozen and waking up singing the songs at 4am.  But, hearing my little girl sing along in the backseat of the car makes it all worthwhile. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo Dana

With Annabel's 3rd birthday coming up in a few days, I picked up this cute pattern for a felted coin purse at Spruce & Gussy while we were on vacation.  It knit up in no time at all and now I just have to close up the sides, felt it in the washing machine, and sew on the button.  She'll love carrying all her "monies" around it in.  Happy Weekend, and thanks for reading this week!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment