Friday, July 25, 2014

Photo Friday!

What are you up to this weekend? I am excited to be heading a couple of hours north to go kayaking with a friend from college, Ashley! Thanks for reading this week. Have a lovely weekend. xoCarrie

Can you believe that this is the last weekend in July?!  I can't believe how quickly this summer has flown by!  We will be soaking up every last minute of this weekend for sure.  Have a great one!
Dana 

 We've just come back from an unexpected and much appreciated extra several days of visiting with my parents (and a quick visit with the younger WeThree's) in Pennsylvania.  I especially enjoyed the extra time with my mom since we don't get that too often anymore.  But although it's great to be away, it's always nice to be home.  The kids are playing happily this morning, and I'm off to do a mountain of laundry.  Hope you have a great weekend!
-chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment