Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Virtual Coffee Date

Ready to join me for coffee this morning?  

Today, if we were having coffee, I'd share with you a few of my favorite things...

At home:

Having a 2 1/2 year old.  I think at some point or another, I have said that I love every stage from newborn to toddler and I will say it again.  This age is so fun but definitely comes with its challenges.  Sommer is becoming more and more independent which requires more and more patience and planning from me.  It is such a joy to watch a creative little mind at work all day long.  
 Sommer puts all her itty-bitty's and sweet pea to bed every night at bedtime and each day during nap.  Do you see them all lined up behind her pillow?

 On this day, she put on Matt's old sunglasses and said "look mommy, I super daddy!  I fly like this!"  I laughed so hard! 
*please note that this picture was taken when the car was stopped and in a parking lot!*


The illustrations in the book Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.  One of our new favorite finds at the library!

Watching our tiny garden grow.  We have been adding plants here and there as the weather gets warmer and we find pots to use.  We have also harvested our first lettuce and there is a bunch more ready to eat!

Online:
Patriotic mason jars from Addicted 2 DIY.  I would love for these to adorn my patio table throughout the summer.

The secret to having the perfect picnic.  I'm hoping to have a few this summer!

The cutest little cottages. I'm dreaming of my forever home resembling these...one day...

This sweet study journal.

Strawberry Mojitos!  I think I will be having one of these with my sisters this weekend!

Easy summer style.


What are you loving these days?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment