Monday, March 10, 2014

signed and sealed

Happy 1st Monday after the time change!  I'm so thankful for the extra evening light, but man I hate losing an hour of sleep.  Not to mention the trouble it causes with kid schedules.  Sheesh.  

I've mentioned my love of letter writing here before, and have been pretty good about sending letters to my sweet grandmother ever since (love you, Nan!!).  There have been weeks that have gone by without letters, but I always start back up again and try to make up for lost time.  Tommy wrote his own letter to her a week ago and Annabel sent her a little drawing as well, so I'm hoping this is the beginning of a long note-sending career for both of them.  

For Christmas, I got a gift that goes perfectly with my letter writing:


 A wax seal kit!  So cool!  I tried it out the other day when I was ready to send a few notes.

 

Now I can sign and seal my letters.  Love.  It.  Now I just need to get writing! 
 
P.s.  Just as a head's up, one of us will be doing a weekend post once a month so be on the lookout for those.  I just posted one on Saturday so check it out if you missed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment