Friday, March 14, 2014

Photo Friday!

Pretty yarn, pretty magazine.
I don't know what the weather's been like where you live, but here, it seems to be a little confused.  After a few amazingly beautiful and WARM days, we were back to the 30s yesterday, with predicted 60s this weekend followed by SNOW and freezing temps again on Monday.  Ridiculous.  But no matter.  On the chilly days I'm keeping warm by the fire with some pretty yarn and my newest issue of Taproot that arrived earlier this week.  I'm happy.  Thanks for reading this week, and have a great weekend!
-chelsey


This week passed in a blur, and I am really excited for some relaxing days ahead. (Hopefully filled with pancakes and eggs.:) Thanks for reading this week! See you Monday.

I had a rare trip to the grocery store alone this week and enjoyed an Earl Grey latte and a few quiet moments in the car.  Hoping to enjoy a few more quiet moments over the weekend, too.  Have a great one!
xo Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment