Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cookie Butter Treats

Have you heard of or tried Trader Joe's Cookie Butter?  I had been randomly seeing things about it here and there and when we moved to West Chester and found 2 Trader Joe's within about 10 miles of our place, I just knew I had to try this stuff.  And, if you live near a Trader Joe's, I suggest you run there now and pick some up.  Lucky for me, as I was perusing Pinterest one afternoon a couple weeks ago, I came across this recipe for cookie butter rice krispy treats!  So naturally, I made a batch yesterday on what is hopefully our last snowy day this winter.  I suggest you have one with an afternoon cup of coffee while reading (what is now my favorite book) Dinner: A Love Story.


Speaking of Dinner: A Love Story...

I know Chelsey has talked about it a number of times (here, here) but it is definitely worth your time no matter what stage of life you are in.  I checked it out of our local library over the weekend and have already made the Chicken Pot Pie and can't wait to make several other dishes that she shares. I definitely think some of her recipes will become some of my favorites.  
What is your favorite recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment