Monday, December 9, 2013

at the moment

Hope you're enjoying December so far!  With Thanksgiving being so late this year it seems like this month is flying by already.  Here's a little list of things I'm enjoying at the moment...

in my basket
 Tommy's sweater just needs some sleeves and button bands and it's all ready to put under the Christmas tree.

 Annabel's sweater just needs some ties and it's ready to wrap up as well.


at the table
 I recently made my first batch of Mexican Chicken Soup.  It was just as good as I remembered.


on my nightstand
I've been thinking about some new traditions for our family for next Christmas when we're in our new house and have found this book really helpful. 


in the mail
The newest issue of taproot arrived in the mail last week!  I'm slowly making my way through it, enjoying every word.  Such a fantastic magazine.
 
Look at all those pretty magazines.  I just renewed my subscription for another two years.


with the kids

We've had a great couple of weeks spending time with family over Thanksgiving, playing on the beach, going for sunny walks, reading lots and lots of Christmas books, telling Santa Christmas wishes (legos and a puzzle), and traveling to Bristol for a weekend (where we had a ton of fun at the Hands On Museum in Johnson City, spent lots of good time playing with Gatty and Uncle Ralph, and loved Speedway in Lights at the Bristol Motor Speedway!).  Yesterday we decorated the Christmas tree! 




























in the morning



with the house

 Lot cleared!  Let's build a house!


 I know I posted this photo on Friday, but I like looking at it :)  So happy with our decisions for inside the house!


That's a little look at what I'm enjoying at the moment.  What are you loving right now?

P.s.  Happy Birthday Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment