Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Saturday Morning Sister Date

This past Saturday,  I had a lovely morning date with my sister Carrie.  It was so much fun and just the morning out that I needed.  We got our exercise out of the way bright and early by participating in the Mission 5k Run/Walk which supported 4 local non profits - all of which are close to my former social worker heart.  You can check out this article to read a little more about what organizations benefited from this event.  

sweet long sleeve t.

 After our run, we spent a little time catching up with a few of our friends that were out getting their work-out on that morning with us!
Then, we headed back into town to Starbucks and enjoyed a London Fog.  
london fog.
For those of you unfamiliar with a London Fog (as I was until Saturday!), it is simply an Earl Grey Tea Latte.  I highly recommend grabbing one of these next time you are out for coffee!

We also decided it was a good idea to split this and believe me - it was.

We walked to Target - a must when we are in the area - and perused their Christmas decorations and cute clothing before heading back home.  
One of my favorite things to do is spend time with my sisters.  So, so thankful for them now and always. <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment