Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Toddler Eats

I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world to have a sometimes picky toddler when it comes to food.  I am always, always looking for new things to try with Sommer since I feel like, at times, she eats the same thing day in and day out.  
I found an amazing website - Weelicious - where you can find lots of toddler friendly meal ideas.  Just what I have been searching for!  I've also pinned a few toddler friendly meal ideas and you can check them out here.
So, yesterday I quickly whipped up these Apple Applesauce Muffins. 

 Pretty quick and easy.

 sharing with mama
yum!
we have to take this opportunity to say GO SOX!
I thought these were really good and hearty muffins and the best part was that Sommer enjoyed them too!  
And, if your life is anything like mine, your toddler will wake up from an all to short nap while you are right in the middle of mixing up these muffins.  In the frenzy to finish them up, you not only splatter batter in your hair but slightly cut yourself and generally make a bigger mess than you intended to. :)  All in a days work.
Anyone out there have any other suggestions for toddler eats?

No comments:

Post a Comment