Monday, October 28, 2013

gluten-free

Well, I finally did it.  I finally changed my diet to 100% gluten-free.  I didn't want to do it,  but I got to a point a few weeks ago where I just couldn't live with how I was feeling anymore.  I've mentioned before that I was experimenting with changes in my diet, but I never thought I'd have to cut out everything.  Sadly, it came to that, but the difference I feel now makes it so much easier to say no to the things I know I can't tolerate.  

Fortunately for me (and everyone else who's gluten-free), there are a ton of great products out there that make it much easier to make the transition.  





Over the next several weeks, I'll be making my way down the gluten-free aisle and giving things a try.  I'll bring all of my "research" back to you and report on my new favorite products at the end of November.  

In the meantime, I'll try not to feel sorry for myself for not being able to eat any more of these:

Farewell Duck Donuts.  I'll miss you.  Especially you, maple-bacon.

Are you gluten-free?  Do you have any resources that you rely on for information?  I'd love to hear!   Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment