Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Peach Cobbler Muffins

I love finding a new, relatively easy and delicious muffin recipe and lucky for me, as I was perusing Pinterest one evening I stumbled upon some delicious looking Peach Cobbler Muffins.  I love cobbler with any fruit so I decided that I must give these a try.  I made these for brunch at my Gramma's house a week or so ago and they got great reviews from everyone who tried them! 
I'd first like to direct you over to Virtually Homemade where you can find the recipe.  I also encourage you to check out some of her other recipes...maybe while your muffins are baking?  I'm especially looking forward to trying the Strawberry Soda and the Homemade Neoplitan Ice Cream Sandwiches!

Here are a few pictures of my baking process:





I hope you give these a try and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment