Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Last Two Months, Briefly

May and June have been busy months around here, with weekends away and entire weeks of vacation. Around and between the excitement and time away, though, have been some quiet moments at home in the kitchen, time spent with friends and family, and little treats to make the weeks brighter. 

{new floral water bottle}
I know this is silly, but I've had the goal of drinking more water for the longest time and never achieved it until I purchased this water bottle. The $10 price tag was almost too much for me to bear, but it has more than made up for the expense. 

Or sandwich pickles; salad pickles -- you know, whatever.

{peonies from plant to vase}

{Sommer giving Siri some advice :)}

{Harrisburg skyline}
My mom, sister and I attended a really lovely bridal shower for a dear friend of ours in Negley Park which overlooks the Harrisburg skyline. Every time I see the capitol building, I'm reminded slightly of this.

{kale salad anyone?}

{200,000 miles on my favorite blue station wagon}
(It has since kicked the bucket)

{strawberry season}

{elephant creamer vase with buttercup hair}

{black bean avocado burritos}

{biggest alcoholic beverage ever}

{the best cookies ever: lemon blueberry cheesecake}

{new porcupine stationary}

{orange chicken-chia salad}

{new reading material - this is a definite recommendation}

What have you been up to lately?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment