Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Summertime Essentials

With summer quickly approaching, I have been thinking quite a bit about what I need for myself and my girl.  Here's what I came up with...

For the Baby:

1.  I like to use this California Baby lotion on my babe.  It goes on thick and protects that sensitive skin so well.

2.  The last time I was Richmond I picked up a couple of these swim diapers and a matching hat.  Perfect for sunny days at the beach.

3.  I also picked up one of these UV swim shirts from Franklin Goose.  (Cutest store ever, by the way)

4.   I love little girls in a white swimsuit cover-up after a day at the pool or beach. 

5. I also love using my Ergo in the summer.  It makes life a little easier when I can walk around hands free.  I also like that Sommer can be at eye-level with everyone else when we are walking around at street fairs or farmers markets instead of staring at everyone's legs from the stroller. :)

For the Mama:

1.  I am loving this tankini from Loft.  It looks super flattering and you can opt to wear the strap or not!

2.  An easy to wear dress is a must-have in my book this year!

3.  These glass water bottles are calling my name right now.

4. A cute pair of sandals is always an essential for me. 

5.  I just picked up these sunglasses and I can't wait to wear them all summer long!

6.  A great pool/beach/carry-all bag is definitely a must for me.  The Large Utility Tote from Thirty-One is my personal favorite because it is big enough to fit everything I need and it is open on the top so I can easily dig around to find things without pulling everything out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment