With summer quickly approaching, I have been thinking quite a bit about what I need for myself and my girl. Here's what I came up with...
For the Baby:
1. I like to use this California Baby lotion on my babe. It goes on thick and protects that sensitive skin so well.
2. The last time I was Richmond I picked up a couple of these swim diapers and a matching hat. Perfect for sunny days at the beach.
3. I also picked up one of these UV swim shirts from Franklin Goose. (Cutest store ever, by the way)
4. I love little girls in a white swimsuit cover-up after a day at the pool or beach.
5. I also love using my Ergo in the summer. It makes life a little easier when I can walk around hands free. I also like that Sommer can be at eye-level with everyone else when we are walking around at street fairs or farmers markets instead of staring at everyone's legs from the stroller. :)
For the Mama:
1. I am loving this tankini from Loft. It looks super flattering and you can opt to wear the strap or not!
2. An easy to wear dress is a must-have in my book this year!
3. These glass water bottles are calling my name right now.
4. A cute pair of sandals is always an essential for me.
5. I just picked up these sunglasses and I can't wait to wear them all summer long!
6. A great pool/beach/carry-all bag is definitely a must for me. The Large Utility Tote from Thirty-One is my personal favorite because it is big enough to fit everything I need and it is open on the top so I can easily dig around to find things without pulling everything out.