Monday, April 22, 2013

Denver

Good morning! How was your weekend? Early on Saturday morning, Annabel and I got on a plane and flew to Denver! We're spending the week with my sister-in-law (pregnant with triplets!!) and nephew while my brother-in-law goes away for the week on business. We've only been here for a couple days but we've already done a ton of fun things. Here are some photos, if you'd like to see!

Leaving on a jet plane.

Amazing views at every turn around here.

"Dugs" for cousin Grayson!

Playing train through the house.

Annabel and Otis are besties...well, at least Annabel thinks so.  Most patient dog EVER.  

After some tasty pancakes at a local restaurant, we headed to the Denver zoo!

Snack break.

Riding the train at the Denver zoo!

Checking out the zebras.

After naps, we spent some time at the playground.  
It's safe to say that we definitely wore them out yesterday.  I'm glad we got to spend so much time outside since it's supposed to snow (6 inches!!) today and tomorrow.  Hoping to bundle up and get out in it for a bit since Annabel's never seen that much snow!  We'll be back out in the sun later in the week when it warms up again.  Looking forward to the rest of the week spending time with my favorite girl and my favorite nephew!  Missing my boys, though.  Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment