Monday, April 8, 2013

according to instagram

Good morning!  How was your weekend?  We had a great couple of days with the girls here!  On Saturday, WeThree spent the day exploring Richmond while the boys took care of the kids.  It was a much-needed day away for us to spend together, and I'm so thankful we were able to make it work.  Then yesterday we headed east to visit with my mom, her sisters, and my Grama who were having their own sister weekend.  We spent the day out in the sunshine and all came home with red faces.  

I know I promised you a final "Trail Tales" post today, but I wasn't able to get all the pictures lined up in time.  So instead, here's what life has looked like lately, according to Instagram.

Seedy lemons for our ginger-orange tea.

Quiet nights with babies sleeping soundly.

Annabel looking awesome wearing her big brother's old clothes.

Bonfire and s'mores in the backyard.

Yum!

Will and Tommy tending the fire.

Marshmallow mustache.

Annabel brought these shoes to me to put on her one day last week.  She's way more of a girl than I am.

Making a paper star garland from our latest issue of 3191Q

Trail walking.

Exercising.

Knitting for triplets (no, not mine).

Flowers at Maymont Park on our sister's day.

Pretty girls, pretty tree.

Picnic lunch at the park.

Beautiful day under the blue sky.

Sunday croquet with my mom and the girls at the plantation yesterday.

Hope you have a great week!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment